Veraver•a (ver′ə, var′ə),USA pronunciation adj., adv. [Scot.]
Ve•ra (vēr′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name: from a Russian word meaning "faith.''
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Bridalbrid•al (brīd′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or pertaining to a bride or a wedding: a bridal gown.
- a wedding.
- [Archaic.]a wedding feast.
Howdy guys, this post is about Vera Wang Spring 2013 Bridal (awesome Vera Wang Red Wedding Dress #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 528 x 792. This attachment's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Vera Wang Red Wedding Dress.
Perhaps, you will get bewildered when want to choose which Vera Wang Spring 2013 Bridal (awesome Vera Wang Red Wedding Dress #5). Shoes are among the crucial capabilities for almost any woman. You need to appear using a gorgeous boot but nonetheless comfy to wear. Here are for picking the Vera Wang Spring 2013 Bridal (awesome Vera Wang Red Wedding Dress #5) some tips.
Not required usage of highheels. In case you are not used-to wearing high-heeled shoes, that you don't need to make use of a highheeled shoes. You'll possess a large amount of standing and jogging all night through your wedding ceremony. Surely you don't wish to feel gloomy because your sneakers.
Customize theme. Cinderella's glass slipper fashion is wonderful. But these shoes are not appropriate in case your wedding- garden occasion that is crafted. Seek out sneakers that are suitable accordingto your wedding topic and comfy to-use all-day.
Modify with your outfit. Although you will find other styles of dresses are extended and can cover the feet along with your shoes, make sure you keep adjusting your shoes with all the gown you'd don during the wedding ceremony. Make certain when utilized along with your bridal dress, content and along with of the shoes is not strange.