David's Bridal Ivory Satin Lady Eleanor - 90059 Vintage Wedding Dress Size 20 (Plus 1x . (marvelous Lady Eleanor Wedding Dress #2) Images Album
Bridalbrid•al (brīd′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or pertaining to a bride or a wedding: a bridal gown.
- a wedding.
- [Archaic.]a wedding feast.
Ivoryi•vo•ry (ī′və rē, ī′vrē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the hard white substance, a variety of dentin, composing the main part of the tusks of the elephant, walrus, etc.
- this substance when taken from a dead animal and used to make carvings, billiard balls, etc.
- some substance resembling this.
- an article made of this substance, as a carving or a billiard ball.
- a tusk, as of an elephant.
- dentin of any kind.
- a tooth, or the teeth.
- the keys of a piano or of a similar keyboard instrument.
- Also called vegetable ivory. the hard endosperm of the ivory nut, used for ornamental purposes, for buttons, etc.
- a creamy or yellowish white.
- a smooth paper finish produced by coating with beeswax before calendering.
- consisting or made of ivory.
- of the color ivory.
Satinsat•in (sat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a fabric in a warp-effect or filling-effect satin weave, as acetate, rayon, nylon, or silk, often having a glossy face and a soft, slippery texture.
- See satin weave.
- a dress or other garment of satin: She wore her green satin.
- of or like satin;
- made of or covered or decorated with satin: a satin pillow.
Ladyla•dy (lā′dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, adj.
- a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
- a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady and found it hard to adjust to her reduced circumstances.
- any woman;
female (sometimes used in combination): the lady who answered the phone; a saleslady.
- (Used in direct address: often offensive in the singular): Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Lady, out of my way, please.
- wife: The ambassador and his lady arrived late.
- a female lover or steady companion.
- (cap.) (in Great Britain) the proper title of any woman whose husband is higher in rank than baronet or knight, or who is the daughter of a nobleman not lower than an earl (although the title is given by courtesy also to the wives of baronets and knights).
- a woman who has proprietary rights or authority, as over a manor;
female feudal superior. Cf. lord (def. 4).
- (cap.) the Virgin Mary.
- a woman who is the object of chivalrous devotion.
- (usually cap.)
- an attribute or abstraction personified as a woman;
a designation of an allegorical figure as feminine: Lady Fortune; Lady Virtue.
- a title prefixed to the name of a goddess: Lady Venus.
- [Sometimes Offensive.]being a lady;
female: a lady reporter.
- of a lady;
EleanorEl•ea•nor (el′ə nər, -nôr′),USA pronunciation n.
Also, El•e•a•no•ra (el′ē ə nôr′ə, -nōr′ə).USA pronunciation
- a female given name, form of Helen.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Howdy , this attachment is about David's Bridal Ivory Satin Lady Eleanor - 90059 Vintage Wedding Dress Size 20 (Plus 1x . (marvelous Lady Eleanor Wedding Dress #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 641 x 855. It's file size is only 57 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Lady Eleanor Wedding Dress.
Before talking about David's Bridal Ivory Satin Lady Eleanor - 90059 Vintage Wedding Dress Size 20 (Plus 1x . (marvelous Lady Eleanor Wedding Dress #2) I want to provide you with on selecting a good wedding dress, some advice. Set a budget to follow. We've to set a budget to picking if you opt to create a bridal dress on the famous custom or hire a marriage dress yourself in bridal confidence you a bridal dress is. Overall it must be budgeted even though that the appraisal is practically never appropriate. You maybe even devote less of the budget to choose the excellent wedding dress and will probably spend more as opposed to budget set.
Choose Shade. Think about selecting a textile colour bridetobe priced later on, if you need to follow the custom of the unique spot, or the european custom of selecting a wedding gown in white, or possibly that complements along with of the favorites and many more things that can be used to choose the shade of the textile bridal package for-you.
Effectively, now you understand when attempt to attend the wedding party how to choose Lady Eleanor Wedding Dress in party, you are able to employ it later.