Modestmod•est (mod′ist),USA pronunciation adj.
- having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.;
free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.
- free from ostentation or showy extravagance: a modest house.
- having or showing regard for the decencies of behavior, speech, dress, etc.;
decent: a modest neckline on a dress.
- limited or moderate in amount, extent, etc.: a modest increase in salary.
MuslimMus•lim (muz′lim, mŏŏz′-, mŏŏs′-),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -lims, -lim.
- of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.
Also, Moslem, Muslem (for defs. 1, 2).
- an adherent of Islam.
- See Black Muslim.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Seesee1 (sē),USA pronunciation v., saw, seen, see•ing.
- to perceive with the eyes;
- to view;
visit or attend as a spectator: to see a play.
- to perceive by means of computer vision.
- to scan or view, esp. by electronic means: The satellite can see the entire southern half of the country.
- to perceive (things) mentally;
understand: to see the point of an argument.
- to construct a mental image of;
visualize: He still saw his father as he was 25 years ago.
- to accept or imagine or suppose as acceptable: I can't see him as president.
- to be cognizant of;
recognize: to see the good in others; to see where the mistake is.
- to foresee: He could see war ahead.
- to ascertain, learn, or find out: See who is at the door.
- to have knowledge or experience of: to see service in the foreign corps.
- to make sure: See that the work is done.
- to meet and converse with: Are you seeing her at lunch today?
- to receive as a visitor: The ambassador finally saw him.
- to visit: He's gone to see his aunt.
- to court, keep company with, or date frequently: They've been seeing each other for a long time.
- to provide aid or assistance to;
take care of: He's seeing his brother through college.
- to attend or escort: to see someone home.
- [Cards.]to match (a bet) or match the bet of (a bettor) by staking an equal sum;
call: I'll see your five and raise you five more.
- to prefer (someone or something) to be as indicated (usually used as a mild oath): I'll see you in hell before I sell you this house. He'll see the business fail before he admits he's wrong.
- to read or read about: I saw it in the newspaper.
- to have the power of sight.
- to be capable of perceiving by means of computer vision.
- to understand intellectually or spiritually;
have insight: Philosophy teaches us to see.
- to give attention or care: See, there it goes.
- to find out;
make inquiry: Go and see for yourself.
- to consider;
deliberate: Let me see, how does that song go?
- to look about;
observe: They heard the noise and came out to see.
- see about:
- to investigate;
- to turn one's attention to;
take care of: He said he would see about getting the license plates.
- see after, to attend to;
take care of: Will you please see after my plants while I'm away?
- see off, to take leave of someone setting out on a journey;
accompany to the place of departure: I went to the airport to see them off.
- see out, to remain with (a task, project, etc.) until its completion: We decided to see it out, even if it meant another year.
- see through:
- to penetrate to the true nature of;
detect: He quickly saw through my story.
- to stay with to the end or until completion;
persevere: to see a difficult situation through.
- see to, to take care of;
be responsible for: I'll see to the theater tickets.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Modest Muslim Wedding Dresses Photo #1 See Larger Image. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 696 x 696. This picture's file size is only 67 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Modest Muslim Wedding Dresses.
Are you currently beating ready event that is holy in your life? It's a sense that's felt by all-women on this globe. Relationship may be the time awaited desire many ladies perhaps since they were young girls. To have results in accordance with our wishes, not just a bride wedding to get advice from couples who've been married, browsing the World Wide Web, or for some people who would rather use a large purse planner weeding companies. All of it got down to produce the wedding in their aspirations.
There are numerous what to the eye of potential newlyweds in preparation for marriage, but are as crucial as the others, you ought to take some time to decide on designer wedding dresses that boost your appearance, because of it is for that bride, we shall give you recommendations on choosing a Modest Muslim Wedding Dresses Photo #1 See Larger Image acceptable on the wedding-day.
Try to find Buddies Ladies Picking Wedding Dress. Request help from friends or relatives who would gladly accompany one to pick a wedding dress, since your spouse may not be able to accompany you continue to select a marriage dress, especially if your associate is just a young expert whose career is rising, needless to say he does not wish to hinder the function selecting a wedding dress that can have a lot of period.