Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Creditcred•it (kred′it),USA pronunciation n.
- commendation or honor given for some action, quality, etc.: Give credit where it is due.
- a source of pride or honor: You are a credit to your school.
- the ascription or acknowledgment of something as due or properly attributable to a person, institution, etc.: She got a screen credit for photography.
credibility: a witness of credit.
- confidence in a purchaser's ability and intention to pay, displayed by entrusting the buyer with goods or services without immediate payment.
- reputation of solvency and probity, entitling a person to be trusted in buying or borrowing: Your credit is good.
- influence or authority resulting from the confidence of others or from one's reputation.
- time allowed for payment for goods or services obtained on trust: 90 days' credit.
- a sum of money due to a person;
anything valuable standing on the credit side of an account: He has an outstanding credit of $50.
- official acceptance and recording of the work completed by a student in a particular course of study.
- a credit hour.
- an entry of payment or value received on an account.
- the right-hand side of an account on which such entries are made (opposed to debit).
- an entry, or the total shown, on the credit side.
- any deposit or sum of money against which a person may draw.
- do someone credit, to be a source of honor or distinction for someone. Also, do credit to someone.
- on credit, by deferred payment: Everything they have was bought on credit.
- to one's credit, deserving of praise or recognition;
admirable: It is to his credit that he freely admitted his guilt.
- to believe;
put confidence in;
have faith in.
- to bring honor, esteem, etc., to;
reflect well upon.
- [Bookkeeping.]to enter upon the credit side of an account;
give credit for or to.
- to award educational credits to (often fol. by with): They credited me with three hours in history.
- credit to or with, to ascribe to a (thing, person, etc.): In former times many herbs were credited with healing powers.
MarthaMar•tha (mär′thə),USA pronunciation n.
- the sister of Mary and Lazarus. Luke 10:38–42;
- a female given name: from an Aramaic word meaning "lady.''
StewartStew•art (sto̅o̅′ərt, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, Stuart. See Darnley, Lord Henry.Du•gald (do̅o̅′gəld, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation 1753–1828, Scottish philosopher.
- James Maitland (Jimmy), 1908–97, U.S. actor.
- Potter, 1915–85, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1958–81.
- a male given name.
Weddingswed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Image Credit Martha Stewart Weddings ( Making Wedding Cake Toppers Design #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 576 x 768. It's file size is only 40 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Making Wedding Cake Toppers.
For each couple, marriage is the most appealing. However, not infrequently, some couples actually struggle right before their content morning. Since taking good care of the wedding service isn't involved easy these things happen obviously. Many things has to be looked after, from the building where designer wedding dresses, the wedding party, dinners, arrangements to wedding invites.
Visit with convention. If you like to save lots of expenses, it'd not harm to go to a marriage convention. Quick if you discover a card that satisfies invitation that's been discussed together with the household and the couple scheduling. It pulls once the wedding exhibition event often is currently getting a plus value of the seller. Obtain a discount of 20% off the cost that is standard or get it does cut costs also souvenirs invitation card quantity is quite rewarding.
Sometimes brides also need to exhibit the pre-wedding photographs . It doesn't matter if you would like to accomplish it, particularly given that there are numerous those who want to see the experience of the bride. By adding a pre wedding photographs over a Image Credit Martha Stewart Weddings ( Making Wedding Cake Toppers Design #5) can get rid of the awareness of attendees and add to the style of the request card.