Dramadra•ma (drä′mə, dram′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, esp. one intended to be acted on the stage;
- the branch of literature having such compositions as its subject;
dramatic art or representation.
- the art dealing with the writing and production of plays.
- any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results: the drama of a murder trial.
- the quality of being dramatic.
KoreaKo•re•a (kə rē′ə, kô-, kō-),USA pronunciation n.
- a former country in E Asia, on a peninsula SE of Manchuria and between the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea: a kingdom prior to 1910;
under Japanese rule 1910–45;
now divided at 38° N into North Korea and South Korea. Cf. Korean War.
- Democratic People's Republic of, official name of North Korea.
- Republic of, official name of South Korea. Cf. North Korea, South Korea.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Drama Korea Wedding Dress #2 DramaFever. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 565 x 694. It's file size is only 64 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Drama Korea Wedding Dress.
Appealing preferred group to play in the wedding. Should you choose not create a budget, advisable to request the groom's beloved band for a "event" and performed several melodies for groom and your bride. Subsequently, "kidnap" if the band and his favorite songs are enjoying the groom to singalong. Well, he would claim one thousand thanks for the items for your groom that really not thought.
Okay, that is four Drama Korea Wedding Dress #2 DramaFever are fun and crazy. Effectively, we feel this prize may head to remember and recollects specially you like this is silly, as the dearest pals who supply items. Even so, we are guaranteed he'd have liked it.
Very antique car. Is muted - however you request permission from the bride and groom's category to alter the wedding vehicle. Hire a automobile that's about his preference, then be "driver" on her wedding. Produce interesting and distinctive designs around the auto. He would be nuts and surprised at a gift for that groom fun's concept.