Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Fingerfin•ger (fing′gər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of the terminal members of the hand, esp. one other than the thumb.
- a part of a glove made to receive a finger.
- the breadth of a finger as a unit of measurement;
- the length of a finger: approximately 4½ in. (11 cm).
- an informer or spy.
- something like a finger in form or use, as a projection or pointer: a finger of land leading out into the bay; the finger on the speedometer.
- any of various projecting parts of machines.
- burn one's fingers, to suffer injury or loss by meddling or by acting rashly: If you get involved in the controversy, you may burn your fingers.
- give (someone) the finger, to express contempt for by or as by the obscene gesture of pointing the middle finger upward while folding the other fingers against the palm.
- have a finger in the pie:
- to have an interest or share in something.
- to meddle in something.
- keep one's fingers crossed, to wish for good luck or success, as in a specific endeavor: Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job.
- lay or put one's finger on:
- to indicate exactly;
remember: I know the name, but I can't put my finger on it.
- to discover;
locate: I haven't been able to lay my finger on the book you requested.
- not lift a finger, to make not even a small attempt;
do nothing: The house was falling into ruin, but he wouldn't lift a finger to repair it.
- put the finger on, finger (def. 22).
- slip through one's fingers:
- to elude one, as an opportunity not taken;
escape: She let the chance of a lifetime slip through her fingers.
- to pass or be consumed quickly: Money just slips through his fingers.
- snap one's fingers (at), to exhibit disdain or contempt (for): She snaps her fingers at the local gossip.
- twist or wrap around one's little finger, to exert one's influence easily or successfully upon: He has a remarkable talent for twisting people around his little finger.
- to touch with the fingers;
toy or meddle with;
- to touch with the fingers so as to mar or spoil: Please don't finger the vegetables.
- to pilfer;
- to play on (an instrument) with the fingers.
- to perform or mark (a passage of music) with a certain fingering.
- to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities: He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
- to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.
- to touch or handle something with the fingers.
- to extend in or as in the shape of a finger: Landing piers finger out into the river along the city's shoreline.
Bridebride1 (brīd),USA pronunciation n.
- a newly married woman or a woman about to be married.
Hi there, this picture is about Wedding Ring Finger Bride (ordinary Wedding Ring Right Or Left Finger #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1852 x 1852. This post's file size is only 246 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Wedding Ring Right Or Left Finger.
Is roofed in a very important thing, when selecting the Wedding Ring Finger Bride (ordinary Wedding Ring Right Or Left Finger #4). Because you and your partner will be the double and king of the day in the display, and being alone who'll function as the heart of individuals's attention. Consequently, the outfits must be as effective as possible. In addition to picking the appropriate Outfit with designs / wedding design, in addition you need to establish along with that matches the human body. Like, for-you are fat, choose black colors that appropriate along with your body. As the thin you decide on a color that is fun and shiny, for.
Select a dress that matches your body. Above that selecting a dress yourself in compliance with the physique is the hassle that was easy well, I Have explained somewhat. Which means you need to be oneself. Show your own personal individuality with a few sophisticated details within the wedding.
It also should select the model that satisfies you realize. All should fit you and your wishes, don't press if accordingto you, you're not comfortable wearing it. Thus, here are recommendations.
Customize along with your theme. Your dress can be determined by you based on the style / wedding designs as I stated earlier. With tiny ordinary platinum features, if you pick the design inside the bedroom using a minimalist topic, but still elegant, you're able to choose a white outfit for instance.