Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cakecake (kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Mixmix (miks),USA pronunciation v., mixed or mixt, mix•ing, n.
- to combine (substances, elements, things, etc.) into one mass, collection, or assemblage, generally with a thorough blending of the constituents.
- to put together indiscriminately or confusedly (often fol. by up).
- to combine, unite, or join: to mix business and pleasure.
- to add as an element or ingredient: Mix some salt into the flour.
- to form or make by combining ingredients: to mix a cake; to mix mortar.
- to crossbreed.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to combine, blend, edit, etc. (the various components of a soundtrack): to mix dialogue and sound effects.
- to complete the mixing process on (a film, soundtrack, etc.): an important movie that took months to mix.
- to combine (two or more separate recordings or microphone signals) to make a single recording or composite signal.
- to become mixed: a paint that mixes easily with water.
- to associate or mingle, as in company: to mix with the other guests at a party.
- to be crossbred, or of mixed breeding.
- [Boxing.]to exchange blows vigorously and aggressively: The crowd jeered as the fighters clinched, refusing to mix.
- mix down, to mix the tracks of an existing recording to make a new recording with fewer tracks: the four-track tape was mixed down to stereo.
- mix it up:
- to engage in a quarrel.
- to fight with the fists. Also, mix it.
- mix up:
- to confuse completely, esp. to mistake one person or thing for another: The teacher was always mixing up the twins.
- to involve or entangle.
- an act or instance of mixing.
- the result of mixing;
mixture: cement mix; an odd mix of gaiety and sadness.
- a commercially prepared blend of ingredients to which usually only a liquid must be added to make up the total of ingredients necessary or obtain the desired consistency: a cake mix; muffin mix.
- mixer (def. 4).
- the proportion of ingredients in a mixture;
formula: a mix of two to one.
- a mess or muddle;
- an electronic blending of tracks or sounds made to produce a recording.
mix′a•bil′i•ty, mix′a•ble•ness, n.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello , this blog post is about Wedding Cake Mix Awesome Ideas #3 Liezl Romain. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 806 x 806. This photo's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Wedding Cake Mix.
Standing all night having a 'exclusive message' smile that is sweet that is essential is not simple for the queen's time. Nevertheless the boot is gentle and relaxed, it's not a challenge! Update your understanding of selecting Wedding Cake Mix that you'll require about the day later. With good sneakers, your effectiveness will undoubtedly be concentrated fashionable comfy and sophisticated.
Gesture was 'controlled nice'. And in the finish, you'll be able to express a laugh that is happy, with no burden for all joints of the body seems right spot. Before Picking Wedding Cake Mix Awesome Ideas #3 Liezl Romain, consider. Anything you pick, attempt to preserve the comfort footwear is positioned higher than the aesthetic benefit. The distinction between wedding shoes with shoes that people use daily inprinciple lies in the thought.
Basic layout (not too contemporary) 'endless', stunning and signifies the type of the bride, as well as comfy to wear are a symbol of hours is really a standard character of wedding shoes. This convenience should be underlined specifically the original woman who usually donned much item, such as for example Palembang and Padang. Legs that are footwear least will help help the 'stress' firmly, and assist the bride to go more sleek.