6 attachments of Slim Fitted Mermaid Strapless Lace Beaded Wedding Dress With Crystals Flowers (attractive Slim Lace Wedding Dresses #1)
Slimslim (slim),USA pronunciation adj., slim•mer, slim•mest, v., slimmed, slim•ming, n.
- slender, as in girth or form;
slight in build or structure.
- poor or inferior: a slim chance; a slim excuse.
- small or inconsiderable;
scanty: a slim income.
- sized for the thinner than average person.
- to make slim.
- to become slim.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to try to become more slender, esp. by dieting.
- slim down:
- to lose weight, esp. intentionally.
- (of a business) to reduce operating expenses;
- a garment size meant for a thin person.
Fittedfit•ted (fit′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- made so as to follow closely the contours of a form or shape: fitted clothes; fitted sheets.
Mermaidmer•maid (mûr′mād′),USA pronunciation n.
- (in folklore) a female marine creature, having the head, torso, and arms of a woman and the tail of a fish.
- a highly skilled female swimmer.
Straplessstrap•less (strap′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- without a strap or straps.
- designed and made without shoulder straps: a strapless evening gown; a strapless bra.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Beadedbead•ed (bē′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- ornamented with or largely composed of beads: a beaded handbag.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Flowersflow•er (flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the blossom of a plant.
- the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and their envelopes if any, esp. when such envelopes are more or less conspicuous in form and color.
- an analogous reproductive structure in other plants, as the mosses.
- a plant, considered with reference to its blossom or cultivated for its floral beauty.
- state of efflorescence or bloom: Peonies were in flower.
- an ornament representing a flower.
- Also called fleuron, floret. an ornamental piece of type, esp. a stylized floral design, often used in a line to decorate chapter headings, page borders, or bindings.
- an ornament or adornment.
- the finest or most flourishing period: Poetic drama was in flower in Elizabethan England.
- the best or finest member or part of a number, body, or whole: the flower of American youth.
- the finest or choicest product or example.
- flowers, (used with a sing. v.)a substance in the form of a fine powder, esp. as obtained by sublimation: flowers of sulfur.
- to produce flowers;
come to full bloom.
- to come out into full development;
- to cover or deck with flowers.
- to decorate with a floral design.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Slim Fitted Mermaid Strapless Lace Beaded Wedding Dress With Crystals Flowers (attractive Slim Lace Wedding Dresses #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 665 x 998. This attachment's file size is just 63 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Slim Lace Wedding Dresses.
Besides Slim Fitted Mermaid Strapless Lace Beaded Wedding Dress With Crystals Flowers (attractive Slim Lace Wedding Dresses #1), picking a wedding bouquets that are suitable will also be very important to your wedding. Therefore, here are some advice on that. Budget, first. Budget money may be the next thing that you should contemplate. We suggest that you don't choose an arrangement of flowers at a high price that is very costly, you'll be able to search elegant nevertheless not to devote a lot of money. The most effective tips is to select bouquets according to the season as soon as your wedding, in addition to easy to find, the cost will also cheaper.
Slim Lace Wedding Dresses should be relative to the area as well as the design of the marriage, and so must not choose an arrangement. Should you perform a wedding service outdoors just like the seaside or garden, select on wild flowers and spectacular species.
Reason. Plants are believed as a match for your gown. Aroma appropriate choice is straightforward and not so obvious when the dresses you have noticed crowded having a number of decorations. However when you contain costume that is basic with no lot of extras, select an arrangement of plants in colors that are bright.
Odor. Pick a bouquet of flowers has aromatic smell, gloomy flower. Not all blossoms possess an aromatic fragrance, by spraying perfume for your attention, however you can outsmart.