Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Venuesven•ue (ven′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- the place of a crime or cause of action.
- the county or place where the jury is gathered and the cause tried.
- the designation, in the pleading, of the jurisdiction where a trial will be held.
- the statement naming the place and person before whom an affidavit was sworn.
- the scene or locale of any action or event.
- the position taken by a person engaged in argument or debate;
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Branchbranch (branch, bränch),USA pronunciation n.
- a division or subdivision of the stem or axis of a tree, shrub, or other plant.
- a limb, offshoot, or ramification of any main stem: the branches of a deer's antlers.
- any member or part of a body or system;
a section or subdivision: the various branches of learning.
- a local operating division of a business, library, or the like.
- a line of family descent stemming from a particular ancestor, as distinguished from some other line or lines from the same stock;
a division of a family.
- a tributary stream or any stream that is not a large river or a bayou.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]See branch water (def. 2).
- (in the classification of related languages within a family) a category of a lower order than a subfamily and of a higher order than a subbranch or a group, as the Germanic branch of Indo-European. Cf. group (def. 4a).
- a point in a computer program where the computer selects one of two or more instructions to execute, according to some criterion.
- a warrant or license permitting a pilot to navigate in certain waters.
- to put forth branches;
spread in branches.
- to divide into separate parts or subdivisions;
diverge: The main road branches off to the left.
- to expand or extend, as business activities: The bank has plans to branch throughout the state.
- to divide into branches or sections.
- to adorn with needlework;
decorate with embroidery, as in textile fabrics.
- branch out, to expand or extend, as business activities, pursuits, interests, etc.: The business is branching out into computers.
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
Evente•vent (i vent′),USA pronunciation n.
- something that happens or is regarded as happening;
an occurrence, esp. one of some importance.
- the outcome, issue, or result of anything: The venture had no successful event.
- something that occurs in a certain place during a particular interval of time.
- in relativity, an occurrence that is sharply localized at a single point in space and instant of time. Cf. world point.
- any of the contests in a program made up of one sport or of a number of sports: The broad jump event followed the pole vault.
- in any event, regardless of what happens;
in any case. Also, at all events.
- in the event of, if there should be: In the event of rain, the party will be held indoors.
- in the event that, if it should happen that;
in case: In the event that I can't come back by seven, you can eat without me.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Wedding Venues Olive Branch Ms #3 Event Planning. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 672 x 448. It's file size is just 42 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Wedding Venues Olive Branch Ms.
With correct Wedding Venues Olive Branch Ms #3 Event Planning, both groom and bride could elegantly styled weddings without break up their savings. Having expenditure products discount and a tiny creative thinking can help create the guests and maintain the budget accordingto strategy feel as if they certainly attended a luxurious function. The design is cheap permits couples bride to shop for that additional wedding requirements, if your wedding budget is minimal.
Should you purchase a flower that's not been the summer season, this means you have to purchase blooms from other locations. By getting attention from nearby farmers, you can save shipping expense. To get a wedding that is relaxed, consider growing your personal vegetables awareness on your own webpage or use the native wildflowers. You can add fresh blooms within the hall by which guests and to the table.
Some partners doubt with designs that are costly to become employed just once, along with the decoration is more charge could also be more environmentally-friendly. For both reception and the wedding, there exists a wide selection of wedding decorations that nonetheless seems elegant and beautiful. To discover the best prices, select flowers which are to bloom in time is in your community where you live.