Savesave1 (sāv),USA pronunciation v., saved, sav•ing, n.
- to rescue from danger or possible harm, injury, or loss: to save someone from drowning.
- to keep safe, intact, or unhurt;
preserve: God save the king.
- to keep from being lost: to save the game.
- to avoid the spending, consumption, or waste of: to save fuel.
- to keep, as for reuse: to save leftovers for tomorrow's dinner.
- to set aside, reserve, or lay by: to save money.
- to treat carefully in order to reduce wear, fatigue, etc.: to save one's eyes by reading under proper light.
- to prevent the occurrence, use, or necessity of;
obviate: to come early in order to save waiting.
- [Theol.]to deliver from the power and consequences of sin.
- to copy (a file) from RAM onto a disk or other storage medium.
- to stop (a ball or puck) from entering one's goal.
- to lay up money as the result of economy or thrift.
- to be economical in expenditure.
- to preserve something from harm, injury, loss, etc.
- to admit of being kept without spoiling, as food.
sav′a•ble, save′a•ble, adj.
- an act or instance of saving, esp. in sports.
- [Baseball.]a statistical credit given a relief pitcher for preserving a team's victory by holding its lead in a game.
sav′a•ble•ness, save′a•ble•ness, n.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Datedate1 (dāt),USA pronunciation n., v., dat•ed, dat•ing.
- a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen: July 4, 1776 was the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- the day of the month: Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?
- an inscription on a writing, coin, etc., that shows the time, or time and place, of writing, casting, delivery, etc.: a letter bearing the date January 16.
- the time or period to which any event or thing belongs;
period in general: at a late date.
- the time during which anything lasts;
duration: The pity is that childhood has so short a date.
- an appointment for a particular time: They have a date with their accountant at ten o'clock.
- a social appointment, engagement, or occasion arranged beforehand with another person: to go out on a date on Saturday night.
- a person with whom one has such a social appointment or engagement: Can I bring a date to the party?
- an engagement for an entertainer to perform.
- dates, the birth and death dates, usually in years, of a person: Dante's dates are 1265 to 1321.
- to date, up to the present time;
until now: This is his best book to date.
- up to date, in agreement with or inclusive of the latest information;
modern: Bring us up to date on the news.
- to have or bear a date: The letter dates from 1873.
- to belong to a particular period;
have its origin: That dress dates from the 19th century. The architecture dates as far back as 1830.
- to reckon from some point in time: The custom dates from the days when women wore longer skirts.
- to go out socially on dates: She dated a lot during high school.
dat′a•ble, date′a•ble, adj.
- to mark or furnish with a date: Please date the check as of today.
- to ascertain or fix the period or point in time of;
assign a period or point in time to: The archaeologist dated the ruins as belonging to the early Minoan period.
- to show the age of;
show to be old-fashioned.
- to make a date with;
go out on dates with: He's been dating his best friend's sister.
dat′a•ble•ness, date′a•ble•ness, n.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Save The Date Wedding Invitation ( Save The Date Wedding Invitations Free #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 484 x 486. This picture's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Save The Date Wedding Invitations Free.
Besides Save The Date Wedding Invitation ( Save The Date Wedding Invitations Free #2), picking a wedding shoe that is superior can also be significant. Following are some recommendations on that. First, seek out material's type. Once we see, wedding shoes are often made-of lace, satin or cotton. Seldom are constructed of leather. Since these kinds of components in the performance is perfect for weddings, the concern is, first. Secondly, the coloring and also the consistency is not suffering from light's manifestation. Review this with the leather periodically absorbs or reflect light with regards to the colour. It is proposed that chosen silk-satin or matte or manifold that was polished. Hence it would be described as a shade that is continuous when struck by light.
Convenience: A sense of comfort amongst others obtained from how big the shoe's precision. Once you decide to purchase (not purchased), think about the following.
Attempt sporting operating for some time, and shoes correct and remaining edges. Have the content mobility insoles, and 'drop' of your motion and body while managing. When you're able to step subtly without the ache, it means you have discovered the Save The Date Wedding Invitation ( Save The Date Wedding Invitations Free #2)!
Each model includes a unique boot measurement specifications. After obtaining the right attention tries and pay to the sides of the foot. Does it look 'spill'? Sometimes long legs look right, but the foot's breadth is less ideal. Generally the thing is due to the footwear does not suit your base type's design. Consequently, go forward to different designs.