Wedding Rings With Voice Waves have 4 pictures including Wedding Rings With Voice Waves #1 Soundwave Jewellery, Wedding Rings Made With Sound Waves Of Your Spouse Saying \, Wedding Rings With Voice Waves Nice Ideas #3 Custom Soundwave Rings Etch The Image Of Your Personal Sound Wave Onto A Ring To Create, AuGrav.com. Below are the pictures:
Wedding Rings With Voice Waves was published at April 20, 2018 at 10:09 am. This image is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Wedding Rings With Voice Waves is tagged with Wedding Rings With Voice Waves, Wedding, Rings, With, Voice, Waves..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Voicevoice (vois),USA pronunciation n., v., voiced, voic•ing, adj.
- the sound or sounds uttered through the mouth of living creatures, esp. of human beings in speaking, shouting, singing, etc.
- the faculty or power of uttering sounds through the mouth by the controlled expulsion of air;
speech: to lose one's voice.
- a range of such sounds distinctive to one person, or to a type of person or animal: Her voice is commanding.
- the condition or effectiveness of the voice for speaking or singing: to be in poor voice.
- a sound likened to or resembling vocal utterance: the voice of the wind.
- something likened to speech as conveying impressions to the mind: the voice of nature.
- expression in spoken or written words, or by other means: to give voice to one's disapproval by a letter.
- the right to present and receive consideration of one's desires or opinions: We were given no voice in the election.
- an expressed opinion or choice: a voice for compromise.
- an expressed will or desire: the voice of the people.
- expressed wish or injunction: obedient to the voice of God.
- the person or other agency through which something is expressed or revealed: a warning that proved to be the voice of prophecy.
- a singer: one of our best voices.
- a voice part: a score for piano and voice.
- the audible result of phonation and resonance.
- a set of categories for which the verb is inflected in some languages, as Latin, and which is typically used to indicate the relation of the verbal action to the subject as performer, undergoer, or beneficiary of its action.
- a set of syntactic devices in some languages, as English, that is similar to this set in function.
- any of the categories of these sets: the English passive voice; the Greek middle voice.
- the finer regulation, as of intensity and color, in tuning, esp. of a piano or organ.
- the still, small voice, the conscience: He was only occasionally troubled by the still, small voice.
- with one voice, in accord;
unanimously: They arose and with one voice acclaimed the new president.
- to give utterance or expression to;
proclaim: to voice one's discontent.
- to regulate the tone of, as the pipes of an organ.
- to write the voice parts for (music).
- to utter with the voice.
- to pronounce with glottal vibration.
- to interpret from sign language into spoken language.
- of or pertaining to the use of human or synthesized speech: voice-data entry; voice output.
- [Telecommunications.]of or pertaining to the transmission of speech or data over media designed for the transmission of speech: voice-grade channel; voice-data network.
WavesWaves (wāvz),USA pronunciation n. (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
the Women's Reserve of the U.S. Naval Reserve, the distinct force of women enlistees in the U.S. Navy, organized during World War II.Also, WAVES
You have got along-term plan to undertake a significant relationship with a partner? You've to believe to utilize for the Wedding Rings With Voice Waves, prior to starting preparing to transfer to union, ofcourse. One is really a qualification before you employ will be to choose a ring that satisfies your preferences should.
Determine Style Ring and Model. Choosing a band style modern minimalist style is strongly suggested for those who would like to get an engagement ring at a reasonable value while in the handbag. Compare with diamonds around the area of the ring's classic ornate ring. Classic band design types typically have bigger prices weighed against contemporary style. Take advantage of the percent installment center with a creditcard in the bank the right service to purchase a band to suggest and organize your spending cash-flow as time goes on!
Ascertain the type Diamonds. In selecting a diamond, in this segment the required reliability. Because diamonds have a variety of shapes and types it is. This can be where the portions were really tough since there are several details that must be considered, to get a. It is possible to invite acquaintances who already have knowledge in buying a ring to use, if you should be doubtful.